This listing is for 2 All-attractions passes to Stone Mountain Park.
Parking Pass included.
Tickets not valid May 27, July 3,4,5, Sep 1,2
Tickets expire 10/31/2019.
Upgrade to Mountain Member Annual Pass for only $25 plus tax.
Redeem the ticket at the main ticket plaza to receive a wristband.
Please check their calendar for dates and hours of operation prior to your visit.
Visit Stone Mountain Park on an “Attractions Open Day” and experience all of our family-friendly attractions. Soar to the top of Stone Mountain on Summit Skyride, take a ride on the Scenic Railroad, and trek through the treetops on Skyhike® Adventure ropes course just to name a couple of. Come for the whole day with an All-Attractions Pass.
Stone Mountain Park is Georgia’s most popular attraction located on 3,200 acres of natural beauty. Adventure awaits as you discover all kinds of family-friendly activities and recreational options, plus many natural and historic sights. You also won’t need to miss dozens of exciting annual events. The Park is open year-round, but attraction and Lasershow hours vary by season. You’ll want to check our dates and hours prior to your visit.
An All-Attractions Pass is valid only on “Attractions Open” days. Please check their calendar for dates and hours of operation prior to your visit. With this ticket option, you’ll enjoy these exciting attractions:
- Summit Skyride – Our high-speed Swiss cable car provides a stunning view as it transports you more than 825 feet up to the top of Stone Mountain.
- Dinotorium – Experience four levels of indoor fun, games and scientific wonder sure to captivate you and your DIno Rangers-in-training.
- Scenic Railroad – Climb aboard our train with a full size locomotive from the 1940s with open-air cars that will take you on a full of life five-mile excursion around the mountain.
- 4-D Theater – “The Lost World 4D” movie takes you into a whole new world of adventure, forty millions years in the making. It’s a comic, fast-paced, exciting 4D experience bound to entertain.
- SkyHike® – Explore the quarter of a mile course with your kids. Master suspended wooden bridges. Leap from one wooden slat to another. Balance on a single rope high above the ground. Or climb to the top on vertical net bridges. Please note that for your safety, closed-toe shoes are required. Participants should be 44″ tall.
- Camp Highland Outpost – Exciting outdoor challenges for all of the family including rock walls to climb, plus a low ropes course with multiple line bridges.
- Geyser Towers® – With its sporadic eruptions and multiple offshoots, you’ll play in the spray or stay high and dry in the suspended rope bridges and net tunnels in Geyser Towers ®.
- Great Locomotive Chase Adventure Golf – Putter around on a miniature golf course based on the real-life adventures of a hot pursuit of the stolen General Locomotive.
- Historic Square – Take a self-guided tour of some original Georgian buildings, built between 1793 and 1875. This fascinating area of the park features the most extensive collection of period furniture and decorations in the south, reflecting the diverse lifestyles of 18th and 19th century Georgia residents.
- Farmyard – Ever seen a goat do tricks? At the Farmyard, you’ll watch our trained goats do a lot of tricks. Plus, pet all of the animals, work with our trainers to learn about animal behavior and come to understand the role of livestock in early Georgia life.
- Discovering Stone Mountain Museum – Stop by for a lesson in all things “Stone Mountain”. See artifacts and read stories that span 12,000 years, from ancient civilizations that lived on the mountain to the present-day park.